This cute 8W UV/LED Nail Lamp is a perfect portable tool for curing all types of UV/LED gels, PolyGels, gel nail polish, acrylic nails and even builder gel with low heat.
This mini nail dryer uses a dual source lamp bead design, the 4 lamp beads are in a square shape, 365 + 405NM wavelength, low heat generation, non-harmful or straining to the eyes. Generating a painless soft light, these UV LED beads can effectively cure and harden gel nail polishes, PolyGels, builder gels and light-cured nail products.
This 8W nail lamp comes stylised with its own cute, mini, illustrated design. It's overall, compact ultra-portable - easy to pack and even fits right in your handbag!
- The dimensions of the lamp is approx. 50x50x88.5mm (1.97 x 1.97x 3.48 inches)
- Supplied with its own USB lead, all you need is to plug in and get started! Whether you used power from wall sockets, laptops, or portable battery banks - you can easily use this on the go!
EASY TO USE
The design of its 4 lamp beads are well-placed to be used to dry a variety of gels and colours, and your manicure or full-set can be completed in as little 60s curing per nail! Making it both convenient AND fast, so there is no need to worry about waiting for a long time.
USB POWER SUPPLY
LED nail lamp is equipped with its own USB and Type-C charging ports design.
- With this extra practical feature, it can be powered by most electronic devices emitting power from USB ports e.g. Laptops/Notebooks, PC, power banks or other USB port devices.
- Convenient for use in seconds, ideal for both home and salon use, as well as commuting, travel, and other out-of-home needs. You can make nail art anytime, anywhere.
A GREAT LITTLE GIFT
The UV nail lamp is lightweight, portable, and suitable for use in school, office, home and travel - also ideal for personal use and a great gift for nail art lovers everywhere. The perfect addition to your at-home DIY nails kit and collection.
Our other NAIL LAMP Options:
Box+Instructions+Type C USB Wire+UV Lamp
How to use:
- Buffer the nail surface.
- Prep nails and then apply nail gel(s).
- Press the power button.
- Cure the nail with mini UV Lamp.